GRAPHENE-ENHANCED GLASS CLEANER
Available in both Ready-To-Use (RTU) and Concentrate.
What does "Graphene-Enhanced" mean? It means a powerful, streak-free glass cleaner that generates a crisp, clean appearance with optical-grade clarity.
- the world’s strongest, most light absorbent, most conductive and thinnest material
- transparent and UV resistant
- flexible, impermeable and waterproof
Try KLARIFY and see the unexpectedly remarkable results yourself!
- A powerful streak-free cleaning formula matched with a proprietary blend of suspended graphene that generates a crisp, clean appearance with optical-grade clarity and an exceptionally smooth feel
- Formulated without any harsh chemicals or abrasives — will not dull or harm surfaces
- Ideal for all modern surfaces, from touch screens to tinted windows
- VOC-compliant; NPE-free; water-based; phosphate-free; biodegradable
- Unique hydrophobic formula bonds quickly to the surface of glass, giving it an instant water- and dirt-repellent coating
- Cleans and lubricates without streaking, hazing, or smearing
- Cuts through dirt, dust, grease, grime, and other film contaminants
- Provides added slickness and clarity
- Prevents damage from bird droppings, dead bugs, tree sap, and harsh chemicals
- Graphene is the key ingredient with many unique qualities: It’s the world’s strongest, thinnest, most light-absorbent, and most conductive material — great for touchscreens!
- Flexible, impermeable, and waterproof, graphene leaves behind a layer of UV protection
- Ammonia-free, will not damage window tint
- Stringent production standards ensure quality and purity
- Ready To Use (RTU) available in 32 oz., 1 Gallon, 5 Gallon, 55 Gallon, and 275 Gallon
- Concentrate available in 1 Gallon, 5 Gallon, 55 Gallon, and 275 Gallon
- Yield: 1 Gallon Concentrate: 10 Gallons RTU
- Use as directed on product label