Available in both Concentrate and Ready-To-Use (RTU)
MULTI-PURPOSE POWER FOR MULTI-SURFACE CLEANING
A highly versatile, non-toxic cleaner/degreaser, KLENZ uses the eco-friendly colloidal cleaning chemistry of micelles to safely and easily eliminate heavy-duty grease and grime on a multitude of surfaces. Adjust the strength to meet the challenge without fumes, caustic detergents or scouring.
Watch this video for more in-depth information and to see use examples.
- Our eco-friendly, concentrated formula gives you control over the power of KLENZ, adjusting the strength to meet the challenge
- Safely tackle a wide variety of multi-surface and heavy-duty cleaning or degreasing dilemmas. For instance, heavily used kitchen grease hoods or grimy automotive engines clean up easily, without fumes, caustic detergents or scouring
- KLENZ is also ready for spot cleaning, removing difficult stains like permanent marker, ink, red wine, and adhesives from fabrics and carpets
- All concentrations are safe to use around people, pets and plants
- Professional strength, practical and perfect for an infinite range of cleaning tasks — anywhere you need the power of multi-purpose cleaning
- Safe on all surfaces compatible with water
- Biodegradable, non-toxic, non-flammable, non-caustic, and water-based
- Dye- and fragrance-free; safe on skin; no harsh fumes
- Powerful micro-cleaning action causes long-chain hydrocarbon soils, including fats, oils, greases, proteins, and sugars, to repel from the surface so they can easily be rinsed away, without damaging or reacting with the cleaning surface
- Use in facility kitchens, restaurants, lodgings, offices, meeting spaces, classrooms, bathrooms, machine rooms, garages, hardscaping, construction sites and more
- Does not contain caustic detergents and harmful petroleum solvents and is VOC compliant
- KLENZ meets these requirements: USEPA, USDA BioPreferred®, SCAQMD as a Clean Air Solvent, OSHA 29-CFR
- Multi-purpose, eco-friendly formula powered by millions of micelles.
- Ready To Use (RTU) available in 32 oz.
- Concentrate available in 1 Gallon, 5 Gallon, 55 Gallon, 275 Gallon
- Yield: 1 Gallon Concentrate: 6 to 64 Gallons RTU, depending on use (example: heavy degreaser: 6 gallons; general cleaning: 64 gallons)
- Use as directed on product label